The Loft is nestled into the hillside with a large covered deck surrounding the front and one side for a wonderful view of the forest. Not only is the setting peaceful and secluded with over 100 private acres, but this Hocking Hills cabin offers the comforts of home like a full kitchen, large bath, gas log stove, loft, and a queen-size bed plus the extras like a hot tub. There is also central heat and air conditioning.
- A queen-size bed greets tired guests in the loft. There is also a queen-size pullout downstairs for extra guests.
- 100 private acres with primitive hiking trails
- Pond, Fire rings
- There is a fully equipped kitchen with full-size appliances -refrigerator, stove and microwave.
- Gas log fireplace
- Blue Ray Player, cable TV with internet service
- Heating/air conditioning
- Linens and towels
- A bubbling hot tub with a forest view awaits tired hikers